Dual servo suggestions for ax10 scorpion

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a really cool event. A lot of the well known Youtubers go. I think I remember Kevin Talbot even talking about going sometime. The pics of all the rigs there is crazy. Where are you guys from?

New servos have been installed!

Leaves me to one last question (for now) with this having independent rear steer plugged into the aux section in the receiver, can we plug in the lights my daughter got into the battery section?
IMG_1200.jpeg

New servos have been installed!

Leaves me to one last question (for now) with this having independent rear steer plugged into the aux section in the receiver, can we plug in the lights my daughter got into the battery section?
View attachment 187744
Should work. You just won't be able to control them.

I think this is about to become a hybrid of the ax10 scorpion and the ryft. The drive shafts on this rig keep coming apart. The set screws keep popping out on both ends, for the front and back drive shaft. Thinking of getting a set of Vitavon Ryft axles and two front drive shafts to swap out on this. Sucks for my daughter, she hasn’t been able to play with it much bc of the drive shafts constantly coming off. Any suggestions on a quick fix till we get new parts in?
IMG_1209.jpeg

I think this is about to become a hybrid of the ax10 scorpion and the ryft. The drive shafts on this rig keep coming apart. The set screws keep popping out on both ends, for the front and back drive shaft. Thinking of getting a set of Vitavon Ryft axles and two front drive shafts to swap out on this. Sucks for my daughter, she hasn’t been able to play with it much bc of the drive shafts constantly coming off. Any suggestions on a quick fix till we get new parts in?View attachment 187879
Get some Loctite Blue - #242. Put a drop on each set screw. Let it setup a little and screw it in. Let it sit overnight after assembly. Should be good after that.

0.20 oz Loctite 209728 Loctite Threadlocker Blue 242 https://a.co/d/8svAbCN

Back